This vacancy is based in Bollington, UK
What we are looking for
With the continued growth of our team, we are looking to hire a Director to provide business leadership and act as a senior lead on assigned projects within the PROVE practice. This involves being the senior point of contact for clients on assigned projects, mentoring and guiding the project team to ensure client objectives are met, and providing final strategic review of deliverables to ensure high quality deliverables are provided to our clients.
The role also involves identifying, driving and assessing new business opportunities, leading the development of proposals, and building relationships with clients in order to maximise the chance of winning work. You will work as part of the Adelphi Values PROVE leadership team to ensure that work is won and delivered to meet financial targets and other KPI’s. You will also be responsible for driving innovation through proposing new or modified service offerings, providing input to the strategic direction of the PROVE offering, and engaging in activities to increase the external profile of PROVE, such as preparing publications and presentations in area(s) of expertise.
How you fit in
- The ability to efficiently produce client-ready documents of extremely high quality, demonstrating clearly how the project meets our clients’ needs.
- You will have direct contact with clients and be expected to :
- Liaise directly on day-to-day project management needs, alongside the Project Lead for Adelphi Values | PROVE
- Respond to client queries
- Engage, reassure and manage client expectations
- Design, manage and undertake elements of project delivery and reviewing deliverables.
- You will have the ability to engage actively with clients to create opportunities for new business.
- You will possess an in-depth understanding of the perspectives and evidence needs of the numerous stakeholders involved in healthcare decision-making (including payers, HTA bodies and regulators), together with the commercial imperatives of our healthcare clients.
- You will be able to demonstrate strategic insight, identify solutions for challenging strategic or technical problems, and gain client confidence.
Core competencies- You must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Ability to lead and manage members of a project team
- Provide appropriate line management to assigned team members
- Mentor more junior team members and provide training in your areas of expertise
- Excellent presentation, communication and client influencing skills
- Ability to lead meetings and facilitate workshops
- Excellent organisation skills
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as independently motivated
- Attention to detail is crucial
Qualifications and Experience:
- A strong scientific background with a first or second degree in life sciences and/or health economics.
- Possess expertise in designing and efficiently executing complete market access or Health Economic and Outcomes Research strategies and tactics, such as (but not limited to) Global Value Dossiers, Payer Value propositions, Health Economic models, and reimbursement reviews.
- Have an understanding of business targets together with the insight to input into setting such targets, and the ability to lead the team in reaching these targets.
You must have over 7 years previous experience working within an agency or Client environment.
What we offer
We believe in rewarding high performance – so our benefits package includes a competitive salary, performance-related rewards, health insurance, pension, and gym membership. We provide support for further qualifications in a friendly and informal office environment. This position is based at our European head office, in a stunning location just outside Manchester, UK, however the global nature of our business provides real opportunities for international working and includes the prospect of short and long-term assignments in any of our locations.
If you wish to join our team of passionate people, please email your CV and accompanying letter describing why you feel you are suitable for this role to email@example.com
Adelphi Values does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Recruitment agencies should not send resumes to our HR team or to any of our employees. We are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes from recruitment agencies.
Legislation requires us to ensure that all candidates hold valid documents supporting their identity and their entitlement to work in the UK. At the time of starting their employment, the successful candidate must have permission to work in the UK.
"No two days are the same, the variety keeps the job exciting. Every day I feel like I learn something new."Associate Director, Patient-Centered Outcomes
"For me, the people who work at Adelphi Values are first and foremost what attracted me to the company, and what has kept me here. We are serious about what we do, and place a strong emphasis on the quality of our work, but within that it is a great team of fun, dynamic and intelligent people, who are always enjoyable to work with."Managing Director, Patient-Centered Outcomes
"Adelphi Values has given me the perfect opportunity to work in healthcare; every day I am enhancing my research skills and learning something new (and I hope that doesn't stop), while working in a fun and friendly, but professional environment."Research Manager, Patient-Centered Outcomes
"I love the fast paced, highly challenging, and fun environment at Adelphi Values. I have learned a great deal and look forward to building upon my skill-set in the future."Senior Research Associate, Patient-Centered Outcomes
Interested in the experts who make up our team at Adelphi? You can see them all on our people page.
Don’t be a stranger, you might have a simple enquiry or need our help. Whatever the reason, visit our contact page to find out who can help you.