This vacancy is based in Bollington, UK
What we are looking for
With the continued growth of our team, we are looking to hire a Director to provide business leadership and act as a senior lead on assigned projects within the PROVE practice. The role also involves assessing new business opportunities, leading the development of proposals, and communicating with clients in order to maximise the chance of winning work. You will work with the Adelphi Values PROVE leadership team to ensure that work is won and delivered to meet financial targets and other KPI’s.
You will also be required to propose new or modified service offerings and provide input to the strategic direction of the PROVE offering, as well as engaging in activities to increase the external profile of PROVE such as preparing publications and presentations in area(s) of expertise. You will have the ability to engage actively with clients to create opportunities for new business. You will be able to demonstrate strategic insight, identify solutions for challenging strategic or technical problems and gain client confidence.
How you fit in
The ability to efficiently produce client-ready documents of extremely high quality, demonstrating clearly how the project meets our clients’ needs. You will have direct contact with clients and be expected to:
- Liaise directly on day-to-day project management needs
- Respond to client queries
- Engage, reassure and manage client expectations
- Design, manage and undertake elements of project delivery and reviewing deliverables.
- You will possess an in-depth understanding of the perspectives and evidence needs of the numerous stakeholders involved in healthcare decision-making (including payers, HTA bodies and regulators), together with the commercial imperatives of our healthcare clients
- Generate new business for the PROVE practice areas.
Core competencies- You must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Ability to lead and manage members of a project team
- Provide appropriate line management to assigned team members
- Mentor more junior team members and provide training in your areas of expertise
- Excellent presentation, communication and client influencing skills
- Ability to lead meetings and facilitate workshops
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as be independently motivated
- Attention to detail is crucial
Qualifications and Experience:
- A strong scientific background with a first or second degree in life sciences and/or health economics
- Possess expertise in designing and efficiently executing complete market access research strategies
- Have an understanding of business targets together with the insight to input into setting such targets, and the ability to lead the team in reaching these targets
- Must have over 5 years previous experience working within an agency or Client environment
What we offer
Adelphi Values believes in rewarding high performance, so we offer a competitive salary based on experience and performance-related rewards. In addition to your salary package, we also provide health insurance, pension and gym membership.
If you wish to join our team of passionate people, please email your CV and accompanying letter describing why you feel you are suitable for this role to firstname.lastname@example.org
Adelphi Values does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Recruitment agencies should not send resumes to our HR team or to any of our employees. We are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes from recruitment agencies.
Legislation requires us to ensure that all candidates hold valid documents supporting their identity and their entitlement to work in the UK. At the time of starting their employment, the successful candidate must have permission to work in the UK.
"Since joining Adelphi Values, I have been provided with some fantastic opportunities and excellent guidance to build upon my previous experience and support my career development."Senior Research Manager, Patient-Centered Outcomes
"Adelphi comes across as a very 'friendly' company which makes it an enjoyable place to work. In addition, it's given me the chance to develop new skills, learn about new diseases, and work with a variety of different pharmaceutical clients."Senior Research Manager, Patient-Centered Outcomes
"I love the fast paced, highly challenging, and fun environment at Adelphi Values. I have learned a great deal and look forward to building upon my skill-set in the future."Senior Research Associate, Patient-Centered Outcomes
"I have the exciting opportunity to hire, develop and reward talented people and watch their contributions positively impact our clients' businesses."Senior HR Manager, USA,
Interested in the experts who make up our team at Adelphi? You can see them all on our people page.
Don’t be a stranger, you might have a simple enquiry or need our help. Whatever the reason, visit our contact page to find out who can help you.